Happy Birthday STET!!!

With your help we can celebrate many more anniversaries...

Kunst & cultuur

Created by :

STET The English Theatre


Netherlands, Netherlands

€ 1.865 of € 5.000
37.3% funded

Support this fundraiser by connecting a new fundraiser to it. All donations will be assigned to the top level fundraiser.

STET The English Theatre celebrates its 10th anniversary - the best moment to look to the future!

We like to celebrate this with you ánd to secure our work in the future. As from 2017 20 % of STET's budget is secured by The Hague. HURRAH! However the remaining 80% has to be found through other sources, like foundations, businesses and YOU!

What can you do to support STET's future?*
If you donate...
€ 25,00 we can offer a student of the Edith Stein college a free ticket  
€ 50,00 we can pay for a hotel room for an actor
€ 75,00 we can make a design and have it printed
€ 100,00 we can buy a flight for an actor
€ 250,00 is a small workshop for a school
€ 500,00 we can pay one actor  

* these are just examples to show you how welcome your donations are!

On 26 November we celebrate STET's birthday with a party including a reception, a book presentation ánd the very last performance in English of Lady M. This Edinburgh hit has roots in the Hague and was a total succes with our audience.  

A future programme of English-language theatre in the years to come AND... every donor will receive an invitation for the reception and get a chance to win the book Monologues, not by Shakespeare. On top of that we will raffle of 40 tickets for the performance of Lady M! 

We will contact those who like to support us monthly or even yearly with a lovely welcome pack for patrons!